– Write C/C++ code, with a deep knowledge of systems;
– Work closely with engineers, designers, artists, and animators to make something great;
– Fix tricky bugs and solve complex problems;
– Proactively identify and deal with issues;
– Create a game with fast, responsive controls and fluid gameplay.
– Passion for making and playing games;
– 5+ years of experience writing code in a game development environment;
– Extraordinary C/C++ skills;
– Strong interest in all parts of the code base;
– Experience with multi-threaded programming;
– Excellent math skills;
– Experience with large code bases and you have the ability to work on code that you didn’t write;
– Experience with optimizing code and data to improve both memory consumption and execution speed;
– Console programming experience on a AAA game;
– Minimum four years professional experience as an engineer on a game team;
– Computer Science degree preferred.