– Working alongside the Studio Leadership/Publisher to generate new ideas for social content to drive communications;
– Contribute to the customer relations strategy of the game;
– Prepare top quality assets needs for social communication;
– Contribute to the detailed communication plan and marketing artists briefs;
– Write engaging copy for use on relevant social media platforms;
– Engage with Fans and Followers to build relationships with the community and encourage engagement;
– Help to organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness;
– Track and answer the store reviews based on the available tools;
– Coordinate the front line messaging based on the life cycle of the game;
– Send weekly customer relations reports (social, stores);
– Excite the community based on the features of the game (challenges & contests, player rewards, etc.);
– Monitoring the growth and success of the community and of social media in terms of the overall marketing strategy;
– Liaising with internal/external stakeholders to relay customer feedback insights gained from online conversations within the community;
– Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, or related field or equivalent work experience.
– A minimum of 2 years of experience in content strategy planning, managing social media channels and community content for a gaming or entertainment company.
– Outgoing personality who is ready to get her/his hands “dirty” and get work done independently;
– Hands-on knowledge of digital media tools: digital photography, basic Photoshop and video editing skills, knowledge of apps used for creating and sharing social content;
– Proficient in MS Office;
– Experience working with task management software such as JIRA, Confluence and Basecamp;
– Experience with CRM tools as well as publishing and monitoring tools;
– Excellent written and spoken communication skills are essential. (Both: French/English);
– You are a gamer with a strong interest in action games;
– You have run a fan website or Facebook page or hosted a regular stream and have experience managing or moderating forums;
– Mature, curious and driven to discover insights that will bring value to player communities and the product development team leaders. Ability to evaluate issues and sentiment while balancing the vocal minority;
– Attention to detail and ability to multitask;
– Demonstrated experience (examples of work) that can show how you have successfully grown organic social media KPIs in the past;
– Problem solver. You will be working in a start-up environment and will be empowered to drive your ideas and solutions forward;
– Hands on familiarity with social media management and listening tools such as Hootsuite, Sprinklr, etc.